FELLOWSHIP COURSE IN
VASCULAR INTERVENTIONAL RADIOLOGY
Yashoda Group of Hospitals, Hyderabad, invites applications for 5th batch of fellowship in Vascular Interventional Radiology beginning from October 1, 2020. The 4th batch of fellowship is already underway, which will be completed on September 30, 2020.
Volume of Clinical Cases:1500 bedded hospital, over 800 vascular interventions per annum, over 2000 nonvascular interventions per annum.
The course curriculum includes:
Hands on training in
- Nonvascular interventions: Percutaneous CT/USG guided biopsy and drainages, biliary interventions, radiofrequency ablation of tumors
- Diagnostic neuroangiography (DSA/4 vessel angio), peripheral and visceral angiography
- Vascular interventions:
- Embolizations in bronchial, visceral, pelvic/uterine, peripheral arteries, head and neck and oncology
- Recanalization procedures including thrombolysis, thrombectomy and PTA for peripheral vessels – arterial and venous
- Endovenous ablative (Laser and RFA) techniques for varicose veins
Observational training in
Intracranial Neurovascular Interventions including aneurysm coiling, AVM embolizations; post transplant interventions; TIPS.
Academic curriculum includes weekly interventional rounds, interdepartmental meetings, seminars and journal club.
- Number of seats: 2
- Stipend: Rs. 55,000/- per month
- Qualification: MD/DNB – Radiology
- Last Date to apply: August 31, 2020
- Course Duration: 1 Year
Selection is by Interview (Shortlisted Candidates),
How to apply
Interested candidates can submit updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Suresh Giragani, MD, DM