1. Why do patients frequently visit Dr. Ravindra Vottery?
Patients frequently visit Dr. Ravindra Vottery for Diagnosis, Staging, Treatment planning of cancers including blood cancers . To see more reasons visit the doctor’s profile on Yashoda Hospitals.
2. What is Dr. Ravindra Vottery education qualification?
Dr. Ravindra Vottery has the following qualifications -MD, DM (Medical Oncology). You can book the doctor through the doctor’s profile on Yashoda Hospitals
3. What does Dr. Ravindra Vottery specializes in?
Dr. Ravindra Vottery is specialized in Addressing treatment of cancer from multiple angles rather than just treating the case
4. Where does Dr. Ravindra Vottery practice?
Dr. Ravindra Vottery practices at Yashoda Hospitals – Secunderabad
5. How can I book Dr. Ravindra Vottery appointment?
You can book Dr. Ravindra Vottery appointment online for Online video consultation and Opd consultation
6. How many years of experience does Dr. Ravindra Vottery have?
Dr. Ravindra Vottery has 22 years of experience in Medical Oncologist/Hemato-Oncologist
Please Note: This session ends in 3:00 mins
Your current session has expired.
To renew the session, click below.
Due to technical problem, we are unable to take the online appointments.
We have your details, our team will get in touch with you to confirm the slot. Or please try after 5 minutes.
You have already booked an appointment
on . with