Terms & Conditions
We at Yashoda Hospitals (Yashoda Healthcare Pvt. Ltd) are providing online registration for preventive & promotional packages through our website www.yashodahospitals.com. The following terms and conditions govern all the transactions with respect packages and refund all other transactions through the website or through its authorized third party websites.
Yashoda Hospitals services available on the Website do not in any way constitute an invitation or recommendation to avail the consultation Services or preventive packages. The services provided through the Website are not intended in any ways to be a substitute for face to face consultation with a doctor. Yashoda Hospitals advices the users to make independent assessment in respect of its accuracy or usefulness and suitability prior to making any decision in reliance hereof. Terms ‘you’ and ‘your’ hereafter refers to the user both registered and unregistered who is using/browsing through the Yashoda Hospitals website (www.yashodahospitals.com) and/or partner websites and/or availing any of the services from Yashoda Hospitals.
Availability, Appointment, Rescheduling, Free review and/or Cancellation:
- Confirmation of your appointment with a specific doctor/physician, as per his/her availability, shall be sent to you via SMS and/or email. Yashoda Hospitals reserves the right to reschedule or cancel an appointment without any prior notice
- The time provided for consultation to you is indicative and actual consultation time may change depending on the consulting Doctor’s discretion
- Your consulted Physician reserves the right to provide Post consultation free review
- Consultations can be booked, rescheduled or cancelled only within the stipulate time limits mentioned below:
Information and Documents required:
- You are solely responsible for the medical, health and personal information you provide at Yashoda Hospitals. The advice of the doctor will depend upon the information you provide in Yashoda Hospitals.
- User discretion is advised while submitting/uploading your required personal and clinical information on the specified place and selecting the Doctor for seeking appropriate advice related to condition of the patient. This information shall include patient’s details including contact details, medical history, testing/investigations results/reports, prescriptions, card holder name and other relevant details
- If the information provided by you is false/deceptive/inaccurate or misleading, Yashoda Hospitals reserves the right to cancel your appointment/registered package without assuming any liability whatsoever. Hence, it’s advised to submit/upload all relevant and accurate information on the portal
- The information provided by you can be kept with Yashoda Hospitals indefinitely and can be used without revealing your identity
Equipment and connectivity requirement:
- The services available on the website shall be provided to you via Whatsapp, Phone, or as an offline review through e-mail.
- You understand and acknowledge that there will not be any physical examination involved and the online opinion shall be provided remotely. The opinion delivered by our team shall solely be based on the verbal communication between our team member and the patient and the test reports and other information provided/uploaded by you on the website
- Yashoda Hospitals or the consulting Doctor/Medical Practitioner shall not be liable for misdiagnosis / faulty judgment / interpretation error / perception error/Adverse events/ inefficacy of prescribed treatment or advice/validity of the advice or prescription provided by the consulting Doctor in your country of residence/ unavailability of the recommended or prescribed treatment or medication under any condition or circumstances. Users are advised to use their discretion for following the advice obtained post consultation from Yashoda Hospitals
- Yashoda Hospitals Services are not meant in any way for emergency and life-threatening conditions. It is advised to take the patient to the nearest hospital in such cases
Yashoda Hospitals, like many other websites uses “Cookies”. Cookies are small data files that a Website stores on your web browser. These are used for the purpose of storing your preferences previous activities browsing activities, profiling and tracking behaviour on this Website. By visiting Yashoda Hospitals website you acknowledge, accept and expressly authorize Yashoda Hospitals for the placement of Cookies on your web browser
Electronic Payments/ Refunds:
- Yashoda Hospitals offer’s online mode of payment. You may use internet banking or debit/credit card for making payment for consultation charges. You shall be directed to our trusted payment gateway partners once you proceed to make payment of Service Fees.
- Yashoda Hospitals shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever, if incorrect or inaccurate credit / debit card details are provided by you for making the payment of consultation Fees or you use a credit/ debit card which is not lawfully owned by you or if you permit a third party to use your password or other means to access your account
- Yashoda Hospitals shall keep the aforesaid information confidential at all times and shall not utilize and share the same with any of the third parties unless is an authorized third party website and / or required by law regulation or court order
- Refunds will not be made against any online transaction.
- Yashoda Hospitas reserves the right to modify / implement a new pricing structure at any time prior to billing you for your initial payment or for future payments
Use of content & Copyright:
- Yashoda Hospitals owns the website as well the intellectual property contained thereon including all programs, processes, designs, software, technologies, trademark, trade names, inventions and materials therein and all the services offered by the doctors / physicians or others on the Website
- You shall not use the content available on the website without the prior written permission of Yashoda Hospitals
Privacy and Security:
- Yashoda Hospitals uses secure encryption technology to keep your information safe and secured at all time. Yashoda Hospitals is committed towards maintaining the privacy of the information uploaded by you on the website and complies with the industry standard security safeguards for the purpose of securing the website and the information provided/uploaded by you
- Yashoda Hospitals uses all reasonable endeavors to ensure the integrity of the online payment facility’s security. Despite our endeavors, breaches of security and confidentiality could occur. You acknowledge that we are not liable for any loss suffered by you as a result of any breaches in security
You agree and undertake to indemnify and keep indemnified Yashoda Hospitals, the concerned doctor/physician and Yashoda Hospitals for any losses, costs, charges and expenses including reasonable attorney fees that the concerned doctor/physician and Yashoda Hospitals may suffer on account of (a)misdiagnosis / faulty judgment /interpretation errors / perception error arising from (i)your failure to provide correct and / or complete clinical information / history about the patient in timely and clinically appropriate manner; or (ii)suppression of material facts; or your failure to provide relevant clinical information about the patient; or (iv) misinterpretation of the advice / prescription / diagnosis by you; or (v) failure to follow doctor’s advice / prescription by you; or (b) incorrect or inaccurate credit / debit card details provided by you; or (c) using a credit / debit card which is not lawfully owned by you; or (d) if you permit a third party to use your password or other means to access your account
- Yashoda Hospitals provides the services on “as is” basis and expressly disclaims all representations, warranties or conditions of any kind, either expressed or implied, as to the operations of the website, the information, content, service provided through or in connection with the website
- In no event shall Yashoda Hospitals be responsible for any third party misuse for the data and for any acts, deeds and circumstances beyond the control of the management of Yashoda Hospitals.
- You agree and acknowledge that you are solely responsible for your conduct
Limitations of liability:
In no event shall Yashoda Hospitals be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including without limitations, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of Yashoda Hospitals services
- This arrangement may be terminated by either party at any time, with or without cause
- Yashoda Hospitals reserves the right to refuse the use of services immediately in case your conduct is deemed by Yashoda Hospitals to be in contravention of applicable acts, laws, rules and regulations or considered to be unethical / immoral
Terms & Conditions of Online Medial Opinion
- By clicking on the link and availing the Online medical opinion from Yashoda Hospitals, you are consenting to discuss your health issues with Yashoda Doctors.
- Youmust be of more than 18 years of age and must make sure that your use of the Online medical Opinion, will not violate any applicable law or
- You undertake that all registration information you submit is correctand accurate.
- You are completelyresponsible for all information provided to the doctor ( medical, health, diagnostic and personal information). The doctor will only provide you with advice depending on the information that you give. Yashoda Hospitals is not liable for any fallout occurring as a result of hidden information.
- You must also fully undertake the complete responsibility for complying with the advice provided to you and the conditions of usage of the Online medial Opinion.
- Yashoda Hospitals will not be responsible for misunderstandingand mis-interpretation of any advice that is given.
- You undertake to visit a health care facility in case your symptoms worsen or you develop new symptoms.
- Yashoda Hospitals will not be responsible for any third party misuse of the platform.
- In no situation / event will Yashoda Hospital be liable for any kind of director indirect or incidental or specific or consequential damages that may occur.
The service of Online medical Opinion will only be applicable on acceptance of all above said terms and Conditions.
Modification of Terms and conditions of service:
- Yashoda Hospitals may at any time, without any prior notification to you, modify these terms of conditions
- Please review the latest version of the terms and conditions before proceeding to avail the service
- If you continue to use the service, it shall be deemed that you agree and abide by the modified terms and conditions
General Terms and Conditions:
- This agreement shall be governed by the laws of India and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Hyderabad
- Yashoda Hospitals makes no representation that the services are appropriate for patients in any other location except India as Yashoda Hospitals operates and controls this website from Hyderabad, India.
- If any part of the agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law then the said provision will be superseded by a valid, enforceable provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect
- You acknowledge that the relationship created through your use of this website shall be of principal to principal. You shall not represent yourself as a representative agent or employee of Yashoda Hospitals
- You represent and warrant that you’re not a minor (i.e., you are above 18 years of age) and that you are competent and eligible to enter into legally binding agreement
The terms and condition herein form an agreement. Please read this agreement carefully and if you are not agreeable to any terms and condition please do not proceed further.
By clicking on “I Agree” and proceeding further you signify that you read through, understood and accepted aforementioned terms and conditions of use of service. You must agree to the above terms and conditions in order to avail the services through the website. If you have any queries or need any clarification or assistance please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org