- Imaging of various body regions by Roentegenography
- Ultra sonography for various abdominal diseases and gynaecological conditions
- Interventional Radiology for neurological conditions.
- C T Scan and ultra sound guided biopsy.
- Digital Subtraction Angiography (DSA)
- Barium meal and follow through.
- Intra Venous Urogram.
- Whole body Angiography for Trauma patients.
- Conventional radiology related procedures like bronchography, PTC, myelography and various biopsies are also performed under the guidance of USG and CT Scan specialists.