The Centre treats quite a large number of children as outpatients each year. Patients are also referred to the hospital from other states. We offer comprehensive care providing specialized services like Paediatric Cardiology, Paediatric Neurology, Paediatric Endocrinology. We also provide pre and post-operative care for children. Our Paediatric Surgery services include:
- Managing newborns with problems like absence of anal opening, food and windpipe disorder, spinal cord defects, etc
- Managing hernia, hydrocele, phimosis, un-descended testis in older children
- Managing complicated problems such as intestinal obstruction, bleeding from GIT, Hirschsprung's disease etc.
The care primarily provided by our expert Paediatric specialists, as well as a multi-specialty team of clinicians and surgeons include:
- Management of pre-term babies
- Management of neonates requiring surgical intervention
- Term babies with complications