Hematology & BMT
Top 2 Hematology Bmt Doctors in Hyderabad
Dr. K. Karuna Kumar
MD, DNB Clinical Hematology
Consultant Hematologist, Hemato-Oncologist & Bone Marrow Transplant Physician
- Treatment and Management of -
- Anemias, thalassemia, aplastic anemia, MyeloDysplastic Syndrome (MDS), bleeding & clotting disorders
- Blood cancers - leukemia, lymphoma, multiple myeloma, CML, myeloproliferative disorders
- Blood and bone marrow transplantation - autologus & allogenic
Dr. Ganesh Jaishetwar
MD, DM (Clinical Hematology), PDF-BMT (TMC), MACP
12 Years Of ExperienceConsultant Hematologist, Hemato-Oncologist & Bone Marrow Transplant Physician
- Blood cancers Leukemia, Lymphoma & Multiple Myeloma,MDS, Myeloproliferative disorders
- Blood & Bone Marrow Transplants
- Hematological Consultations like Bleeding & Clotting disorders
- Anemia, Thallasemia, Aplastic anemia etc.
Available on Request
MON - SAT
10:00am - 1:30pm & 3:30pm - 5:30pm
Wednesday (Not Available)
Best haematologist or bone marrow transplant specialist in Hyderabad are available at our Bone Marrow Transplant Centre in Yashoda Hospitals. Bone marrow transplantation is a specialized treatment for cancers like lymphomas, leukemia and some non-cancerous diseases like thalassemia. In a haploidentical transplant, the donor cells with only 50% match are used. This is in sharp contrast to transplant of perfectly matched cells. The donor can be a family member that includes siblings, parents and children. Haploidentical Bone Marrow Transplant is advised only in certain conditions, when there is no fully human leukocyte antigen (HLA) matched unrelated donor.
The Bone Marrow & Stem Cell Transplant Center at Yashoda Cancer Institute in Hyderabad is fully committed to the advancement of haematopoietic stem cell transplant procedures. It is a Center for rare and complex procedures employing the most advanced technology for quick and safest treatment. Yashoda Cancer Institute’s BMT Center in Hyderabad features advanced cell processing laboratory and other state-of-art facilities for a safe treatment and a team of highly skilled & qualified doctors who follow novel therapeutic approaches for better and improved treatment.