- Protocol Number: DU176b-C-U301: A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Double-Dummy, Parallel Group, Multi-Center, Multi-National Study for Evaluation of Efficacy and Safety of DU-176b Versus Warfarin In Subjects with Atrial Fibrillation – Effective aNticoaGulation with Factor xA Next GEneration in Atrial Fibrillation (ENGAGE – AF TIMI - 48)
- A Multicenter, Randomised, Double blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate Cardiovascular Outcomes following treatment with Alogliptin in addition to standard of Care in Subjects with Type 2 Diabetes and Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Protocol ID/Title: CT/P004/HF/08/02_01: “Safety and efficacy of TRC4186 in the treatment of stable heart failure associated with HbA1c ≥ 6.0% or type 2 diabetes receiving oral hypoglycaemic therapy (with or without additional insulin) as an add-on to conventional treatment for heart failure”
- Protocol No &Title:NETU08-18: A phase III multicenter, randomized, double-blind, double-dummy, active-controlled, parallel group study of the efficacy and safety of oral netupitant administered in combination with palonosetron and dexamethasone compared to oral palonosetron and dexamethasone for the prevention of nausea and vomiting in cancer patients receiving moderately emetogenic chemotherapy.
- Protocol No& Title: PALO10-01:Single-dose, multicenter, randomized, double-blind, double-dummy, parallel group study to assess the efficacy and safety of oral palonosetron 0.50 mg compared to I.V. palonosetron 0.25 mg administered with dexamethasone for the prevention of Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting in cancer patients receiving highly emetogenic cisplatin-based chemotherapy.
- Protocol Number: CSPP100F2301, A multicentre, randomized, double-blind, parallel group, active controlled study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of both aliskiren monotherapy and aliskiren/enalapril combination therapy compared to enalapril monotherapy, on morbidity and mortality in patients with chronic heart failure (NYHA Class II- IV)
- A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blinded, parallel group, active Controlled Study to Evaluate the efficacy and safety of LCZ696 compared to enalapril on morbidity and mortality in patients with chronic heart failure and reduced ejection fraction.
- Study Number – 1200.125: Study title: - LUX-Lung 8: A randomized, open-label Phase III trial of afatinib versus erlotinib in patients with advanced squamous cell carcinoma of the lung as second-line therapy following first-line platinum-based chemotherapy.
- Protocol No& Title ; P276-00/64/11 “A Multicenter, Phase II/III Study to Assess Radiation Induced Mucositis in Subjects with Locally Advanced Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck, Administered Cisplatin and Radiation with or without P276-00
- A Post-marketing Surveillance Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of Peg-grafeelTM (pegfilgrastim)”
- Prospective randomized 12-week controlled study of visual field change in subjects with partial seizures receiving pregabalin or placebo.