Yashoda Hospitals’ in-patient accommodation is hygienic, spacious with super specialty standards. We offer premier facilities for in-patients ranging from tastefully decorated A/C Deluxe rooms to single private rooms, shared rooms, cubicles, general wards and VIP Suites. Our private rooms provide en-suite bathroom, telephone, and television. All rooms are well ventilated with all modern amenities like telephone, closet for personal belongings, cable TV, hot & cold water, etc.
Hospital rooms are generally assigned based upon the patients’ request, insurance limitations and type of care the physician recommends.
- Separate living and dining area
- Private bathrooms with shower
- Refrigerator with drinking water
- Flat-screen LCD TV
- In-room personal safe
- Coffee and Tea
Standard Private Room
- Electric bed
- Private bathroom with shower
- Refrigerator and drinking water
- Flat-screen LCD TV
Shared Room (2 beds)
- Shared Bathroom with hot and cold water shower
- Drinking water
- Bedside sofa
Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
- Special Critical Care Beds
- General Wards are economical options and have the provision to accommodate many patients. These are spacious rooms, chair for each patient's relatives, an attached bathroom and telephone lines
Apart from comprehensive healthcare services, the hospital offers patients and visitors world-class amenities and services amid unparalleled comfort.
With its best-in-class in-house dining facilities, Yashoda Hospitals offer two different dining facilities – the dining restaurants and the Cafeteria. The dining restaurants serve gourmet meals catering to every palate offering a mix of local and regional dishes. We also have Cafeterias that provides quick-bite options to the patients, guests and visitors
At Yashoda Hospitals, the pharmacy services are available 24/7. Our pharmacy ensures that all medicines are available on time. Medicines at our pharmacies are authentic and stored as per the required standards.
A 24-hour Automated Teller Machine (ATM) is located in the hospital premises for the convenience of patients and visitors.