Master Health Check up in Hyderabad
This comprehensive package evaluates all vital parameters to provide a full view of any short-term or long-term medical complications. It is usually recommended as an annual procedure or as per doctor’s advice. Preventive actions can be taken in time to treat any foreseeable threats.
- Total WBC
- Differential Count
- Complete Urine Examination
- Peripheral Smear
- Complete Urine
- Stool Routine Test,Ova & Cysts.
- Pap smear (for women).
- Serum Lipid Profile (Total cholesterol, HDLCholesterol, LDL cholesterol, VLDL Cholesterol, Triglycerides, Cardiac risk ratio)
- Serum Calcium
- Urea and Uric acid
- Liver Function Test (Total Bilirubin, Direct Bilirubin, Indirect Bilirubin, Alkaline Phosphate, SGOT, SGPT, Total Protein, Albumin, Globulin, ratio)
- HbsAg (or) Thyroid Profile (T3, T4 & TSH), PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen) for men above 50 years
- Blood Grouping & Rh Typing
- Testing for Bombay Group in ‘O’ Group people
- ECG (Resting)
- Radiography Chest
- Ultrasound Whole Abdomen & Pelvis
Examination & Consultation
Overall review of health check up findings and counseling by
- Consultant Physician
- Consultant Gynaecologist
On examining consultant’s recommendation.
- Dietician Consultation