Hospitals in Hyderabad everyday attract thousands of travelers looking for medical treatment. The city is also well placed for the convenience of medical travelers. It is well connected to major air hubs, has some of the good shopping places, accommodation outside the hospital is not costly and tourist vehicles are readily available to move around. Plenty of excursion options are also available.
Medical tourism at hospitals in Hyderabad combines care for your health with international tourism. The reasons behind its surging popularity is better healthcare services that include a wide array of state-of-the-art equipment and modern amenities, highly skilled healthcare professionals – trained in various specialized disciplines, impeccable service and personal attention to all the needs of the patient, and all these, at a cost that is amazingly affordable.
Advantages of Medical Treatment in Hyderabad
Some of the benefits are listed below
- Accredited medical facilities using the latest technologies
- Significant cost savings
- Quality in Health Care
- Highly skilled physicians/surgeons and medical support staff
- Medical treatment costs are lower by at least 60-80% compared to similar procedures in the US and the UK
- No Waiting Lists
- Fluent English speaking staff
- Options for private room, translator, private chef, dedicated staff during the patient’s stay and other custom-made services
- Can easily be combined with a holiday/business trip
Access to Hyderabad
By Air: Indian Airlines has flights connecting Hyderabad with all major cities in India and abroad. The nearest airport is Shamshabad International Airport.
By Rail: The world’s second largest railway under one management, the Indian Railways carries over ten million people every day. Main railway stations are Begumpet Station, Hyderabad Station, Kachiguda Station and Secunderabad Station.
By Bus: The Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) has a busy district service that connects Hyderabad to every city, town and almost all villages of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.