Course Of Admission
- The admission shall last and be closed within 15 days from the date of commencement of the course. The duration of the course shall be calculated from the date of commencement of the course without any reference to the date of joining of any individual
- The original certificates of the candidates shall not be returned till they complete the course of study and appear for the Final Examinations. Regular course tests and examinations are conducted for the candidates. There will be a semester examination at the end of the final semester and 60% will be the qualifying mark for grading.
At the end of the course, Govt. of A.P will award a certificate to the qualified candidate.
- Fee etc., once paid will be non-refundable.
- A bond has to be executed that the candidate will complete the course
- At the time of admission all the certificates must be produced to the Selection Committee and till the end of the course
- Proof of age
- Original Certificates
- 4 Passport size Photographs
- You are bound to follow all the rules of the Hospital
- All decisions of the Management are final and binding.
Selected candidates will get a stipend of Rs 2000/- per month for the 1st year & 2500/- per month for 2nd year
For further details please contact:
Yashoda Paramedical Institute
NLG 'X' Road
Any Enquiries Contact:
Dr.R. Chandra Shekar
Dean - School of Nursing and Para Medicals