Why Surgery is the best and safest treatment option
What would you like to know?
Preparing for a gallbladder surgery for gallstones (Laparoscopic cholecystectomy)
- As in the case of any Surgery, inform about your surgery at your workplace.
- Arrange for someone who can help with the daily routines while you recover.
- As you recover, your doctor will instruct you to slowly return to normal physical activity and diet.
- Adhere to the pre and post-surgery instructions recommend by your doctor to ensure a faster and complete recovery.
How to decide on the best hospital for cholecystectomy, gallbladder Surgery for stone removal?
- Look for hospitals that offer best facilities with a highly qualified and experienced team of surgeons.
- Make sure the hospital is covered under your insurance plan.
- Check with your insurance provider if you are eligible for the coverage
What is the Cost for Cholecystectomy in Hyderabad?
In general, the cost of laparoscopic cholecystectomy in Hyderabad ranges between 50,000 INR to 1,00,000 INR. The actual cost might vary depending upon
- Presence of other health complications
- Hospital infrastructure and technology used
- Availability of skilled surgeons and advanced techniques
- length of hospital stay and category of room opted
To know more about surgery for gallstones, you can request for a call back and our gallstone specialist will call you and answer all your queries.
Related blogs you may like to read:
- Gallstones, National institute of diabetes and digestive and kidney diseasborder-radius: border-radius: 50%;. Available at: https://www.niddk.nih.gov/health-information/digestive-diseases/gallstones. Accessed on Oct 27, 2017
- Gallstones. Mayo Clinics. Available at: https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/gallstones/diagnosis-treatment/drc-20354220. Accessed on Oct 27, 2017
- Gallstones. NHS choices. Available at: https://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Gallstones/Pages/Introduction. aspx Accessed on Oct 27, 2017
- Njeze GE. Gallstones. Niger J Surg. 2013;19(2):49-55. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3899548/. Accessed on Oct 27, 2017
“The content of this publication has been developed by a third party content provider. The content herein has been developed by clinicians and/or medical writers and/or experts. The information contained herein is for educational purpose only and we request you to please consult a Registered Medical Practioner or Doctor before deciding the appropriate diagnosis and treatment.”