Up to 45 Years
Preferably minimum of 20 years
Any Post Graduation
- To report all the medico legal cases / death of a medico legal case / any offence created within the Hospital premises to the local police station without delay and maintain documents of the same.
- To report all the relevant matters to the concerned person and the management if required.
- To ensure that the security staff behaves courteously with the staff.
- To ensure that the patients and the attendants are aware of the rules and regulations of the Hospital.
- To organize mock drills and educate the guards and staff about fire fighting.
Leadership skill, good communication skill, knowledge about the safety precautions and risk involved.
Email address to receive Cv’s: email@example.com