25 - 35 years
3 -8 years
Corporate office, Punjagutta
This position is responsible for working in-house with our Branding department, assisting in the development and creation of the company’s communication campaigns , Assignments include collateral, brochures, newsletters, ads , presentations , special promotions materials, invitations, direct mail, taglines, web pages, online ads, social media, TV & radio commercial scripts, Press Release and other as directed.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS / DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The position is responsible for developing creative concepts and solutions
- Collaborate in planning/executing campaigns that support Yashoda Group’s goals
- Manage a large body of work in a fast-paced environment
- Develop concepts collaboratively with the design team.
- Create new and revising existing copy for a range of collateral, direct mail and advertising.
- Maintain a high-quality brand image on all communication elements
- Strong written communication skills with the ability to convey complex info simply
- Write and edit content for all the above-the-line and below-the-line activities
MEASURE OF PERFORMANCE:
- Adherence to brand “voice” and brand standards.
- Creative collaboration and contribution.
- Supplied copy meets project requirements and meets deadline.
- Accuracy – fact checking, spelling, syntax, punctuation, etc.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to think in a creative and analytical manner.
- Ability to effectively communicate both in written and verbal form.
- Good proofreading skills
- Must possess a positive, team-player attitude.
- Ability to interface effectively with other departments
PS: Medical Knowledge would be an added advantage