Apart from the above, Yashoda Hospitals has been running programs to train Medical Technicians including laboratory technicians, Dialysis Technicians, Ophthalmology Course, Cardiology Course, Perfusion Technology with the required skill and knowledge in various aspects of medicine and its technology interface.
On the academic front Yashoda is at the top. The Paramedical Training Courses of Yashoda gives theoretical and practical training to students.
The Hospital has a well-established library for all referral books. The Courses available, number of seats, duration of the course and minimum qualification required for admission, are as follows:
* Admission Fee: - Rs. 6,500/- (per year)
* Caution Deposit: - Rs. 1,000/- (Refundable)
1. Preference will be given to the science graduates.
2. Candidates may obtain the application forms from the Principal, Yashoda Paramedical Training Institute Yashoda Hospital, Nalgonda X Roads, Malakpet, Hyd-36, A.P. by sending the Demand Draft Rs. 100/- in favor of 'The Secretary, Yashoda Educational & Research Society, Payable at Hyderabad along with self-addressed stamped envelops (11"x 25") by post or pay in cash in person.
3. All applications duly filled in with all the necessary documents should be sent by Registered post to the Principal, Yashoda Paramedical Training Institute Yashoda Hospital, Nalgonda 'X' Roads, Malakpet, Hyderabad-36, A.P. before the date notified. Fees etc. once paid will not be refunded.
The Management is not responsible for non-receipt of application.
1. A selection committee constituted by the Hospital will select the candidates. The selection of candidates will be made based on the performance in the oral-aptitude test.
2. The list of candidates selected for admission will be displayed on the Notice Board of the Hospital and also intimated to the Govt. of Andhra Pradesh.
3. The Selection Committee has got a right to review the selection in case of error misrepresentation or fraud. In all matters relating to selections and admissions, the decision of the selections made cannot be questioned after admissions are closed.
4. The selected candidates shall join the course by the date to be notified. In case the selected candidate does not report at the Hospital by the prescribed date, the next candidate in the order of merit will be entertained.
1. The admission shall last and be closed within 15 days from the date of commencement of the course. The duration of the course shall be calculated from the date of commencement of the course without any reference to the date of joining of any individual
2. The original certificates of the candidates shall not be returned till they complete the course of study and appear for the Final Examinations. Regular course tests and examinations are conducted for the candidates. There will be a semester examination at the end of the final semester and 60% will be the qualifying mark for grading.
At the end of the course, Govt. of A.P will award a certificate to the qualified candidate.
- Fee etc., once paid will be non-refundable.
- A bond has to be executed that the candidate will complete the course
- At the time of admission all the certificates must be produced to the Selection Committee and till the end of the course
a) Proof of age
b) Original Certificates
c) 4 Passport size Photographs
- You are bound to follow all the rules of the Hospital
- All decisions of the Management are final and binding.
Selected candidates will get a stipend of Rs 2000/- per month for the 1st year & 2500/- per month for 2nd year
For further details please contact:
Yashoda Paramedical Institute
NLG 'X' Road
Any Enquiries Contact:
Phone : 09177118222